Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wonderful tuesday.
Well to start the boss is still out and may be for some time. Though it is nice ad peaceful in the lab I feel kind of bad for him and hope everything works out ok and he can come back soon.
This AM on the ride in I began to listen to Men are from mars, women are from Venus. It started out as a sort of typical book about differences betwen men and women and relationships, then it got scarry. The book began to speak of martians and venusians and how they were different much like earth men and women. What the fuck? I started to get really pissed.
So there are aliens!!!!! The government has been lying to us all this time.
I had to stop te tape. Who are these martians and Venusians? What do they want? From what I know most aliens just want to take over earth. from how the book was going it seems that the venusians would probably capture all of the females on earth so they could have some one to listen to them bitch about their days.
The males of earth were in for much worse. There was much talk about the secret caves that thhese martians often retreat to. And you just know what you're infor if they get you into their secret caves? Thats right, the anal probing!!
Fuck no, am I going to let some pissass martian boss me around and poke me in the butt.
Fuck those martians and their fucking secret caves!!
I tell you there is only one thing to do.
We need to get them before they get us.
I am here by dedicating my life to the desruction of both Venus and Mars. Yeah maybe thhe earth chicks could take listening to the venusians problems, but they would probably get bored after a while. So I' really doing them a favor in the long run.

Long Live Earth!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home