Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, November 08, 2004

Well the weekend was some what of a bust. I'm not sure why I usually seem t come off weekends more tired than I go into them. Sat I came in to school, the only good news is my results are looking like they are supposed to now. Sunday was a painful big day of shopping. The pain is all in my wallet area, its a good thing I keep it in my back pockets :)
the house didn't get clleaned, my laundry didn't get done, the bathroom didn't get painted, I didn't get adventure stuff done or many figures painted.
Its now monday annd I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. It feels like my brain is half baked. Had some horrid dreams of demons or some such last night and woke up around 3am in a cold sweat. They seem to have been comming for me a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home