Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, November 05, 2004

Well its done. Some of you may call me insane. Most of you will probably hear me bitch about it for the next few years, but my mind is made up.
I've decided to stay in the lab I am currently in. I'm pretty sure I will learn more here than anywhere else on this campus and the project I am on right now is very hot.
I think things will be better in the lab than they have been. With my decision I have found a new surge of energy and interest in what I have ben doing. Its no longer just something to pass the time while I wait for the real work to start. Now every thing I do matters, of cource this probably translates into a lot of late nights and weekend time, but I beleive it will be worth it in the end.
Now I just have to work up some sort of plan as to what I specifically want to do on the project. I'd be more elaborate as to what my choices are but I've been swrn to secrecy as to what it is.
So in short:
The sun is shinning.
I'm psyched.
I'll be more psyched if all turns out as I hope it will.

For those of you who voted for Bush out there, I know you'll get what you deserve. To know more take a look at his recent speaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home