Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This day just seems to get better and better.
I reran the SSCP method today and all seemed to be going well until I took my gel out of the case its in and put it onto the paper we use to hold it. The darn thing folded over in the middle so that there was this big crappy crease in it. I tried to get it out but to no avail. So now the photo plate of it looks really shitty. Not to mention the fantastic results from the last time this experiment was run seem to have dissappeared. Which also means I have to do a longer exposure to make sure. So instead of being out of here at 3 to get home and study. It looks like I'm here till 4:30 ish.
I was able to get my bacteria transfered to broths and found a place to do sequencing for me. I was kind of looking forward to doing that myself, but I guess this works too.
In good news the test dosen't look too hard. It will still require some studying and reading time, but I should get by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home