Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 22, 2004

well any fantastcal ideas I was having about getting out early and getting to work on some of the stuff I have to do this weekend are pretty much dashed to the ground and flattened with a steamroller.
I 'm just about to start a gel, which will run for probably over an hour and its already 4pm. With any luck I'll be out of here by 7 ish so instead of being an early night it will be a late night.

I do feel a bit bad for david. He gave me some plasmid to use last night and it didn't work. There was almost none left in the tube and wen he couldn't give the boss the concentration for it and showed him the tube he really got chewed out. "Fucking idiot" I beleive was the term used. I don't like getting people in trouble, especially when they are trying to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home