Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, October 18, 2004

It sems my psyche is finally starting to degrade quickly. I woke up this morning, unsure of who I was where I was or what that noise was. I'm not sure how separate my waking life is from my dream life and I'm slowly losing touch with what is real.
Or maybe thhats all just because I got up at 4:20 this AM.
Almost fell alseep a number of times on the ride in. I was litterally yelling at myself to stay awake.

The weekend its self was pretty god. As always I had a lot of fun friday night playing D&D, though the group is starting to get really big everything went pretty smoothly. I do feel somewhat bad for those people who don't talk too much in game as they are often left out. I should have something big and nasty created for next week, which just so happens to coencide with halloween weekend. I am excited to actualy write an adventure again. The new book adventure is better than the last, but I don't think a lot of the encounters are chalenging enough for this group.
I don't know why most adventures seem to be set for the mentality of a 12 year old. Though maybe the answer to that is in the game its self.

So far my PI type guy isn't in yet. I'm finding myself more and more annoyed with him, but I am slowly figuring out his game. Its no different than many other people's I have had to deal with. He does know more than me about a lot of what we are doing. And what he dosen't know about he speaks about in the same manner as what he does know about. Any advice he gives should be double and tripple checked. the same goes for the older grad student in the lab. Both are smart people, but neithor of them knows all they lead on that they do. I just have to remember to check any info I get my self and triple check any info someone else gives me.
I need to focus. The say to come to them with questions, but that usualy means I get laughed at a bunch then given wrong info. Or asked questions like why would you want to know that or questions about something related that I don't have answers for. Well I should get some stuff done before people get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home