Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 15, 2004

Well back to my dream this morning. It was another very vivid sort of entity. I was at some sort of party with a lady friend of mine, who we'll call nancy as to protect her identity. Well nancy is chatting with me, then she gets up and leaves with some random gentelman. No big suprise where they are headed. I call out to jessica, I mean Nancy, and say something about her husband caring about what she is going to do. She shoots back she dosen't care.
A short while later she returns with one of those big smiles on her face. I ask her again if her husband would care what she was up to. she replies, "I don't care what he thinks, I was getting my nuts sucked." Then she takes off the skirt she was wearing and has on nothing underneath. Fortunatly for my peice of mind she dosne't actually have "nuts" in a classical sence but was refering to her femenine parts in that manner.
She begins to come on to me, and strong. I kiss her once or twice before I stop myself. Her husband is a good friend of mine and I say that I wouldn't want to ever do anything to come between the two of them or our friendship. She gets kind of a hurt look on her face and a tear falls from her face.
This is when I wake up.
Very odd very intense sort of dream, but not my usual sort of deal. I think my subconcusious is sowly eroding.

Oh and for those of you wondering her name isn't jessica eithor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home