Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wicked cool. PCR worked.
Today I'm extracting DNA from Tumor cells man I love science.

Not much else exciting going on. We have our first exam next tuesday which is a little scarry, but not too bad. I hope.

Oh and my peeps at PFe want me to go to saint louis to put the smack down on the facility there. Although I know all the right things to say the confidance is often lacking. I'm very good at being number 2, whispering the words of wisdom into the ear of those that will carry it out. I'm not usually much for outright confrontation.
It should pay like 1600 bucks though for the two days and I need a new video camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home