Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 30, 2004

Its been over a week since I last posted. I started grad school last week, its going well so far. Classes have been a bit of a joke. Only had oe so far and in it we went over some of the properties of water. this is some thing I did in high school chem.
My class its self is pretty cool. I've already grabed up a bunch of friends: John (MN guy), Andy (chicago guy), Jessie B (Big boobed straight up jersy gal), Jenn (NERO chick), Dave (My lab buddy) and many many more.

I have some very wild very vivid dreams the other morning.
I saw K again. She had come to see me about some thing, perhapse to try to get me back, which in itsself is odd. I was very angry with her in the dream and yeling at her about how it was too late.
Then I had a dream about Jessie B, which is also kind of odd because I don't feel a strng attraction to her. It was a very intimate sort of dream. Mostly kissing but very realistic.

Then I had a dream I was running DnD games and parts of my family were there as well as the normal crew. I think this is due to a bit of withdrawl from the game. I really need to play.

My first attempt at PCR seems to have been a flop, but I'm still rechecking the results. Will know more soon.
Thats about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home