Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, July 16, 2004

Wow readers, Today I am beat tired and half deaf.
Last night I went to a Weird Al show at the casion.  It was possibly the best show I have even been to.  He is as good in person as he is on disc.  In between the songs they played clips from AL TV or spots from his movie, or other funny stuff.  Then the next sone would start and AL would appear in a different costume.
The whole thing started out with his newest current song poka and kicked ass form there.
He did all of the big songs, Fat, Smells like Nirvana, Amish paradise, as well as a bunch of stuff off the new album and even a few songs I have never heard before.
In about the middle of the show he played a colague of clips from a bunch of his past greats, rye or the kyzer, my bologna, jurasic park, and many many more.
As the show seemed to end and he left the stage and about 1/4 of the morons in the audiance decided to bail for the quick getaway, e and my two compadres stats chanting "Yoda, Yoda!!!"
 
There is a tense moment then Al returns to stage in full Jedi garb.  He does "The saga begins"  And the finishes with "Yoda".
 
Al is one of the greatest showmen I have even seen and he really seems to love what he does.  For any that haven't seen him I suggest you go out and strap on the "Poodle hat tour".
 
Now I have to regain my mind and finish writing tonight's game.
 
Have a good weekend all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home