Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, July 09, 2004

Well faithful readers, my cleaver plans have been foiled.
After a long night of gaming, I was must to tired to make it to the gym and track down the lover of the boob free lifestyle. Well there is always next time.

Let me just say for the record how much I hate certain puzzels. Crappy messages in cheap code. Stupid numberic puzzles. Those which comes next crank hole butt benders.
I'm almost concidering removing them from where placed, but I promised a good theivy adventure.

I also did manage to make it through last night without killing my gnome loving nemesis. As much as I like the though of killing off fellow players when it comes down to it, it always seems kind of like cheating to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home