Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Well it was another night of dreams.
Last night I found my self carless. I don't know where my smooth ride went to but it wasn't with my and there was no one to pick me up. I don't know exactly where I was but it had a city look to it, kind of like the slummier parts of new london. I decided to walk instead of waiting for some one to come for me.
I head off down the road and there are a small groupd of kids there hanging out in the sidewalk/street. As I start to pass them they start to talk some trash or some thign to me, but I keep going. They begin to follow me. I head off the street and now I'm on a dirt path going through the forrest. There are a lot more kids now maybe 20 or 30. They are still following me and the leader of them catches up and begins to speak to me. I know they are going to try to rob/kill me. He speaks in a plesantish voice and asks me questions about what I do and other chit chat stuff. I begin to run. They run with me. As I tire I stop around a short bend in the path. It over looks a small village, but the village is too far to make it to. If they want me they are going to have to work for it. I ready myself, no fear. I know I could easily take any one of them in a fight, but with that many and me weaponless it will take too long to deal with them before they are able to over whelm me. Also I think some of them are armed. From the corner of my eye I can see some of them trying to sneak around behind me. Their leader comes forward and begins to ask me why I ran. I don't say anything but keep my guard up.
Thats where I wake up.

An odd dream for me.
In other news its really hot today and fairly humid. They gym was heck and it was a semi weak day. Tall Skinny hottie was there, too bad she never smiles. She might have a nice face then. Also the pink top she wore today was not nearly as good as the sports bra of yesterday.

Work has ben exciting. I feel like I'm doing the job of someone a few levels above what I currently am and geting the credit of someone who dosen't do anything. I can't wait to fly the coop here and give them the big FU on the way out.

Well work calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home