Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Its another whirlwind day and I'm beat. It seems like everyone wants something from me and no one is around to collect when I'm done.
I had another dream in the middle of the night which woke me up, but again I don't remember what it was about.
I'm starting to think about school more and more and its kind of nerve wracking. I just hope I can live up to all I'm supposed to.
On a hapier note I got an email from Novyl from AR and she wants to do a joint story with me. That should be fun and she's a major chickie check it http://www16.brinkster.com/novyl/about.html .

Thats about all the news for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home