Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Today had an interesting start, well maybe not start. I had another exciting weak day at the gym, then got scammed over on breakfast again. On the way back from the microlab I decided to take the elevator. Just as the doors were about to close, the little blonde cuttie stepped in. As the rubbery clack of the doors comming to a close sounded she pushed me up against the back wall and firmly planted her lips against mine. The shock of it threw me for a second, but her smoltering wet desire pulled me in or maybe that was her hand on my ass. The doors came open again and she pulled back and was gone before I even had the chance to ask her what her name was.

Now I'm being told that never actually happened. Also my office mate added I really shouldn't read out loud as I type. The nerve of some people.

Odd dreams again last night but not sure what they were. I really need to start getting up when the first alarm goes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home