Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 22, 2004

This mornign I had another vision:
I was with a group of people at a bank or some other sort of business place with lines. It had sort of an office building sort of feel to it. I was standing in line with my special sweetie when all of a sudden a group of heavily armed terrorists bust in and start ordering people around. They were eithor of arabian or mexican decent. They made every one lie down and covered them with their guns. Fortunatly they were fairly spreadout and not being that observant. I don't remember them asking for anything or maybe some one asked what they wanted and they didn't say. For some reason I was let go out to me automobile where I keep certain defensive devices. I palmed a throwing knife under left sleeve of my suit coat (not sure why I was wearing a suit). Then I aproached one of the Terrorists who had 2 mac10s. I placed mu hands together to slip the knife into right hand blade down, the drew it out and took out the terrorist with a stab to the throat. I appropriated his weapons and got ready to kick ass when the alarm went off, waking me up.

I don't know if this dream meant anything, probably that I shouldn't eat Taco Bell before going to bed.

Even so I urge you all to take care in dealing with mexicans or arabians in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home