Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Woke up tired today, but finished the floor last night, the pressure tile went down well. Now if anyone enters my kitchen when the plates are on they are going to see what its like to eat a jar full of roofing nails packed with thermite.

My alergys seem to be flairing up. I have a feeling the USDA releases large amounts of tiny spy cameras every year around this time which cause an alergic reaction in me. these spy cameras are meant to be ingested then stick in your stomache to observe how much beef you eat each day. this way they know how much canadien cattle they have to buy to keep america feeling like we have a large beef industry. The battery life for these cameras seems to last about 1 year which is why they always need to replace them.

This weekend I will begin work on a webzine, in which all my dirtiest secrets shall be revealed..

Beware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home