Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

This weekend I had the oppertunity to speak with a true psychic who gave a talk on psychic powers, how to tap into your's and some general do's and don'ts. After much trepidation I decided it was time to try it out. So I set up my living room to look like a fortune teller's shop and waited for a customer to come in and low and behold one did.
Me: Welcome to Master Rykit's living room of the future.
Razul, my dog: (Stares at me and tilts head to the side)
Me: would you like me to read your fortune? Contact your spirit guides? Predict the future?
Razul: Bark bark
Me: So fortune it is?
Razul: Bark (runs over and bites my foot)
Me: Hey you're breaking my concentration.

After a few tries I realized this was going to be harder than it looked. The psychic had commented on using tools as a crutch, so I decided it might not be such a bad idea. Lots of Psychics use mystical ammulets, crystals, or other devices. So it was off to wal-mart.
I was at walmart for about 20 minuites before realizing they didn't have the largest selection of ancient mystic devices. When I explained to the clerk how I was trying to read my dog's future he directed me to the pet isle. 10 minuites later I had found what I was looking for.
Back to the house and the living room.

Me: Ok ready to begin again
Squaky blue stuffed fox: squeak squeak
Razul: Bark Bark
Squeaky blue stuffed fox: Squeak Squeak Squeak
Razul: Arroooo, bark ruff

(obviously I was making signifigant progress)
Squeaky blue stuffed fox: Squeak Squeak (long pause) Squeak
Razul: rarr, ruff (jumps up and steals squeaky blue stuffed fox out of my hand)
Me: Hey give that back
Razul: (Takes off and hides under the table)
Me: Get back here, drat...maybe buffy is on (sit down to watch buffy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home