Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Strange occurances have been occuring.
I think my puppy is being trained during the day while I am gone by the NSA. Last night she kept escaping from her pen and piled up all the shoes in the house in the center of the floor. It was an obvious death trap and deffinatly NSA inspired. She also keeps giving me funny looks as she knows that I know, or maybe she is trying to read my mind.

My girlfriend is undersuspicion as well. Against my advice she went to see an optomatrist, who we all know are secretly government agents, working in the same tast force as the radio shack operatives. She obtained contacts and has been complaining of blurry vision, obviously caused by micro cameras hidden in them. I think they are starting to transmit mesage to her through them as well. Since she has gotten them she has been going through extreme bouts of mood changes, intense crabbyness coupled with nymphomania.
I was awakened last night at 1:10am by her looking for sex. I had no choice but to comply with her wishes. sleeper agents can be very deadly if activated too soon.
Today beware the letter P! It has an unknown agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home