Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, February 23, 2004

Last night was difficult, The air was wrong and the energy patters were all off. I mus have woken up every hour in the midst of a different vision. Too bad the lords of Dream saw fit to steal them from me.
As I woke for the final time this morning I was in another vision.
I was being hunted and there were few like me. The beings hunting me wanted to stick me with a needle to steal my DNA, with it they would also take a part of my powers. I made arrangements to meet up with others of my kind. Strangely enough we ment at the elementary school I went to, but it turned out to be a trap. For there i the parking lot were three of the beings who had been chasing me. The came toward me firing their laser guns as they went. I engaged my lightsaber deflecting their shots, then charged them. They scattered.
I remember weaving in and out of the cars in the lot trying to chase them when one of them came up before me. It was a woman, dark hair wearing brownish pants and a light orange tee-shirt with another shirt over it. I began to fight her with my saber and I greatly outclassed her in skils. I easily disarmed her, but the she started in trying to grab part f me that would give her my DNA.

Thats when I woke up.

7in 7for today, fear not the fuzz patrol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home