Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday the 13th
Today is a popular misconception. The number 13 had long been thoguht of as an unlucky number due to Jesus being the 13th member of his party. His death being on a friday put signifigance between the two entities.
What is not popularly known is this is the day when the spirit realm and living realm are furthest apart. Nothing truly bad can happen on this day at least to those who know. People can make bad things happen to them selves at any time.

Today I had a recconing. a vision came to me then night before last that I was unable to share until now.
In my side life I play video games as part of a training program to help me understand the minds of those around me, gague their reactions and responces. It will be usefull informatin when the world falls to me. That said.
I have a friend (Rhon-Ti) in one of the games I play. she came to me in a dream.
In this dream I was in my appartment (but i don't live in an apartment). there was a knock at my door and with out me going to get it I heard a voice in the room. It was my friend talkig to me. She spoke to me for a few minuites before I saw her, it was like she was speaking from the air. She told me her name was Nancy Duligan. (this is a name I have never heard before but I feel it will be signifigant in the time to come) She told me a few more things about her self, before I tooked up to see her. She was like no one I know, black brown hair straight and shoulder length, a roundish face and plump but well formed body. She was wereing a short dress of a greenish hue but full of flowery like designs over it, trim in a white sort of lace. She had jeans on under the dress.
I asker her if she would like me to give her a tour of connecticut. she said she would and began to list of places she wanted to see, like the bronyx and parts of brooklyand. These places are in NYC not CT. In any case we packed up some day bags, big bags with a few changes of clothes and got onto a bus which was going to take us on this tour.
After a while the buss stoped and let us off to see the sites which was more like a slummy street corner. Nancy then began to insult the driver and talk a lot fo trash. After which he refused to let her back onto the buss, even with me pleading with him to do so. The dream ended about there.
The strange thing is I had spoken to this girl a few days earlier and she had told me she was actually a man pretending to be a girl in the game. Very odd. Especially since I was doing the same thing.

The word for the day is trousers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home