Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Last night was long and restless. Around midnight I awoke to the sound of a gas leak, it was for all intentional purposes oderless, which can be fortunate. I was able to plug the leak and get back to bed without too much trouble. I'm not sure if this was a diliberate attempt to silence me, or just faulty piping.

What news there is to report.
My morning excercise routine was disrupted due to an increasing amount of feminine persuasion. I caught more than one look in my direction and I don't think it was my buldging bicepts that brought this undue attention. The enemy is crafty and sends it spies in all shapes and forms, even short haired blonds with thigh master crushing legs and curley brunets so top heavy feature film quality recording devices could be hidden there with room to spare.
I shall not be fooled by cat like form, nor amplye breast, or supple ass. I know the dammage she-devils can cause. Though I fear them not I am weary of their glares.

For those that are listening, pickle all but their pumpkin pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home