Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, February 09, 2004

Its monday again, I haven't been able to reach a computer until now. Agents were at my home and I was forced to sleep under my car. Its a good thing I keep a spare blanked under there for just such an emergency. I would sugest anyone on the Government's most wanted lists do the same.

I had other visions saturday night.
I saw an old romance of mine. We came together in a physical fashion of spiced cider kisses and apple tart hands. I could feel her need for more, but she pulled back and told me she had to go. She was only wearing black denim overalls and a yellow shirt. The shirt attached around her neck and tucked into the pants. From the sides her comic book large brests were entirly visable, the tight fitting yelow cloth barly covering the nipple area. the shirt was also odd in that I'm not entirly sure it was cloth, it seems to have a plastic rigidity to it and may have been armor of some sorts. Eithor way this was the second dream of yellow clothing. I have a feeling when they, the royal They, come they will be wearing yellow, so beware all those in the dandylion color.

Today I can see the sun peering out from cloudcover day. There is a slight breeze and an unnatural feel in the air. It forshadows a recconing, which is way past due.
We are now 5 nights from activation.

Situation is flashlight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home