Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I had a vision this saturday, another dream of design.
I was in a hotel at a confrence of some sorts. My girlfriend was with me as well as some people who work around me. I finished up what needed to be done at the confrence and retired to me room.
It was here the dream became vivid.
I was lying in bed with my girlfriend talking about some thing or another when I realize there are more people in the bed and I mean a lot more like 5 or 6 and this bed was hughWe'e all under the sheets with them pulled up over our heads and this woman who works down the hall form me crawls up to me. For some reason she is talking to me about having an affair, but she isn't sure who. She speaks in a sugesting tone as if she kind of wants me to do it but can't ask. she reaches up and touches my arm, squeezes it to see if its firm, then gives me a note.

There is a time jump and I'm at a table trying to readthe note, but for some reason I can't understand her hand writing so my friend JKS shows up and helps me decipher the note. It is a proposal for an afair and tells me where to go. I woke up soon after that.

The odditiy of this dream is the woman in it was no one I have ever concidered for any sort of affair. Its not that she isn't good looking but just not my speed. My only though is that this was actually her dream and I was entering into it. MY girlfriend came too as she was sleeping next to me at the time and my psychic powers must have pulled her along for the ride.

This sort of breach in the psychic dream barriers is proof of the world beginning to colapse. All you of mental strength be warry of your power, it will be our down fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home