Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Today I find my self in better mental health, what ever drugs were used on me have worn off.
I had another vision last night. I was given a sword and had to fence sme one I know in high school, josh trailer (which is kind of odd as we had very little contact in HS.) I faught well against him. My blade was a cheap cutlas I ordered from a discount sword suplier. I was able to block and strike, but the sword seemed to weigh too much. Fencing is usually sone with lighter swords, or atleast it was when I took it in college. Foils and rapiers are very light.
After fighting for a while like trading shots back and forth (I was wining, of cource) my sword was taken away and I was given my broad sword, which I purchased specifically for sword fighting. This is a heavy sword that is easier to use 2 handed. Its a solid peice of steel and fairly indestructable.
For soe reason this blade was easier for me to use than the other one and I was able to defeate my opponant easily.

To me this speaks of what seems to be the more difficult cource of action is actually the easier one. It also reminds me we must begin preparing for the up comming battles. Though we will mostly just view the fall, spill over may come our way and we should be prepared for it.

To those who know, strawberry Quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home