Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

It is wensday or so I beleive. Its harder to think today than normal. I feel the flowing fluid of mental clouds. Thoughts come and go, a moment ahead, a monent too slow. I think my food was drugged, my dog had a funny look this morning and she was folllowing me...always following me....thats how they do it.
I need to plan...make a plan...have a plan....but the ideas won't stick. You always lose your grip when your close to the truth, but what is the truth.
I had a dream, that dream is gone, the farie fire twinkie sprites took it from me and placed it in its magic box. Yes I'll have some bagels and Lox.
Fish not for compliments, all you need to know is in the mirror realm.
Maybe I should shave my goatee, I don't want to be the evil me.

On the weekend I adore for I wore my ruby shades, and placed the shun glasses upon my face. I saw the world throgh jaded eyes. Looked again, twas no suprise.

Fat tuesday came and went, I saw no flashing boobs, no hapless rubes. The world stings like a bumble bee, one shot to you and then it dies.

Remember the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home