Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Last night was another wild night of visions, but again the dream lords have stolen them from me. Which from what little I remember is probably for the best.

Those who run the site anotherealm.com have seen fit to publish one of my works. You will find it in the flash fiction section titled "Why Me"

Today seems to be starting slow. Not much to do yet but sit back and listen to the subliminal messages sent to me, disguised as 'Men without hats' tracks.

The relaxation is slowly stealing inspiration from me. This wekend shall be one of terror as I am off to GradSchool Recruitment weekend. Its eithor this or I'll have to go back to hijacking shipments to 'linnens and things' Their government cover-ups have gone on for too long. Shower Gel my ass!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home