Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, March 08, 2004

Aftera long weekend of failed planes and recounts, sunday night came. With the night came visions:
I was out with mr friend Jeff and the two of us had dates with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, which is sort of odd to me because I don't find eithor of them very attractive and I usually don't dream of celebraties, be they real or fake. Well our date too us to my home town, but it looked more like some sort of post-apoctoliptic world. There were a lot of green house like gardens amid the rubble. We went into one of them, which also had a pool. I don't remember too much about the date its self but the girls were real bitches.
After the date, for some reason we wanted to see them again, probably because they didn't put out first time out, whihc from what i hear is also uncharacteristic of them. Well we found out that in order to see them again we would have to run protection for their manager who was in some sort of gang banger drug war. the dream ended with us in some sort of shoorting conflict with other bangers.

I would advise caution to any readers whe have interactions with Miss Hilton or Miss Richie. I have a feeling this vision is telling me they are involved with some heavy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home