Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I think I'm slowly slowing down. The need to feed is gradually replaced by a feeling of creed.
My mind is forever focused by animalistic instincts. I see beauty beyond my means and desire to posess it. Silky blond and full in body. Smooth to the touch and refreshing compaired to the normal drab backdrop of life. I know not where she came from, only that she is now and forever will be my all.
I really need to go back to the bar for a beer.

Don't drink from water coolers. In 1978 the government began a plan to add a narcotic to all the country's water supply, focusing mostly on the then infant bottled water industry. They knew with the proper government endorcement people would buy and drink this product in great quantitaties. To ensure this the budgets to repair and replace old pipes in city water supplies was cut drastically, giving all city water thats sort of metalic taste. Where pipes were new or of non-metalic nature they focused on clorinating the water to give it the old pool flavor and smell. this was all done to get you to buy bottled water so they could feed you their mind numbing narcotics that way.
Don't stand for this maddness!
I won't drink anything that didn't use to be a fruit or animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home