Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Today's hint goes out to places of business looking for new employes.
If you want some one to work for you, do not schedual a phone interview with them, then stand them up.
Teressa Chambrig didn't like it when I stood her up in 7th grade, when I was supposed to meet her under the slide for some kissie action. In my defence, she did have a sleepy eye and smelt kind of funny, but the point is if I didn't want some of her tender loving I shouldn't have made the plan.
So here to say Job Oppertunity of the day, BITE ME!!!!!

The word of the Day is "tender loving" ayone who meets you with the correct code word, be sure to invite them to a secret meeting in the office supply closet at 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home