Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, March 29, 2004

Well good news has come today. I got an email from my prof contact at UCONN. I call him up and he tels me I'm going to be offered one of the Departmental Scholarships. Its all still unofficial, but I got in!!!!!
WooHOOOOO!!!!!

Unfortunatly it means I'm going to have to stop buying stuff for quite some time and try to pay off every bill I have before that, but its very exciting. This weekend I was starting to think my life path was supposed to be heading in a different direction, but now he way has been made clear.
Thats about all for today, off to have a shot to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home