Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Well I came in today with a bad feeling, its still here...kind of like some one drilled a hole in the back of my head and they are slowly pumping some sort of gas into it.
I got an email' call fro UCONNtoday and apparently I didn't make the big cut. There are still some options to explore as to getting me into school, but I don't have a lot of hope. This means I'm going to be stuck here for another year. Aparently the department I wanted to get into did really like me, but just didn't have enough say. And from what I hear it was a very competitive year.

A note to all of you. Never make a secure back up plan. For some reson if I have one I always end up taking it.

I can't think of much else to say right now. My mind pain has incerased as well as a general feeling of hopelessness.
I apologise from deviating from my normal posts, its been hard tothink as of late.

Blue is the color of the day
code word: Freckles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home