Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Well this was one freaky gym morning. I got in a bit late. It was the exciting day of legs and shoulders. I gaught a glimpse of a new blond gal as I dropped off my vest. I got a better look at her when I met up with my partner to start doing military press. Dude she was freaky! First off she had kind of a flat square face that had that sort of walked into a board attractiveness. Some people say the lesser lookers out there were beaten with an ugly stick, this chick looks like it was more of a 2x4.
So she is working out near us and fairly distracting when she pulls up her shirt some and she has a full 6 pack abs, like the guys on the 6 minuite abs comercials (the guys not the girls). Then she starts doing bicep curls and not only does she have a huge muscle poping out but a big nasty vein too.
All in all I can only hope she was getting some sort of injections in her progressssion of joining the male species.
I'm all for toned up chicks, but those muscle gals *flex* yikes!!!

so ladies cut down on the roids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home