Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

well its another exciting wensday, I'm beat and I don't even realy know why. Today has been a do nothing day at work. I was able to prep my D&D adventure for this week though, had to scrap the book as it was just crap. I don't know what they pay these people to write adventures, but its way too much. Every book adventure I've seen is a dungeon filled with levels of random monsters, who if they were all actually placed there would have killed each other off long ago. Also they always have a bunch of stupid "while you are search the place, this other group of random creatures just happens to be doing the exact thing" ugh. Well it makes sence now and unfortunatly one of my friends won't be at the game so he will miss out on the critters possibly only he would know, oh well again.

I'm getting a bit nervous about going to school. Not the actually classes and al that mind you but the change in life style. I'll be getting about half of what I make now and what I make now tends to go fast. I've lived on a tight budget before and its not easy, especially when you're someone who spends to make himself feel better when things go bad. When your problem is you don't have enough money this is a big issue.

My job has come to a point of making littleto no sence again. why is it that when ever I'm put onto small molecule work its all stupid stuff. At least I can say for sure I won't miss this job. The money and some of the people yes the work and the rest of the people, hell no.

I had some sort of crazy dream last night but don't remember much of it now. I know it had something to do with writing out my D&D adventure and then kicking someone's ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home