Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, May 06, 2004

well its now most of the way through my day and as is not usual I'm making a second statement.

Today was samjam, also known as high school kids come to where I work to learn a bit of scieice. I did the same thing yesterday with two friends of mine. today I got to present with my boss and my old boss (bone head). These two guys are about as cool as french fries, meaning the cooler they think they get the more limp and spud like they become. Yesterday's demos yeilded a lot of less than attractive old bags for teachers. today there was an assundry of young hotties, but can I even get a little flirtie flirtie with even one. No, thanks Bob, thanks, Lenny. It was tough just getting them to do the demo right. Both like to talk a lot so we ran out of time on a few of the scessions. Ugh. I'm beat right now also because I had to do part 2 and 3 of a 3 part demo since some one never learned their lines and didn't even try to. Double Ugh.

Also in my free lunch they forgot to put a sandwich in. The world shall pay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home