Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I really hate glue. I spent most of yesterday trying to reglue the bottom shelf on my fridge.
First off the appoxie really smells, kind of like liverworst and ass.
Apparently this is a very attractive smell to dogs and cats as both of the critters did their best to get in and lick at the can I was using to mix it. I have a feeling the cat rolled in it or brushed up on it as he smelled for the rest of the night.
Secondly, the ever convient dual injector to put out the exact amount of each type to mix works like crap. The mixture was for the most part uneven.
Thirdly, The glue dosen't bond nearly as fast as it is supposed to. this could be from the uneve mixture of types of chemical or maybe because the fridge is cold and makes the setting up much slower.
Fourth, I may be some what alergic to the stuff.
This morning I woke up with a major itch between my middle and ring finger on my right hand. Not sure if its the glue or not. Tempest, a friend, just got a spider bite which was itching her like madd. I'm hoping its just the glue and not a bite.

My hands still smell like glue and I'll know when I get home if it actually worked. It damn well better have.

Not much in the dream department last night.
I have graduated to "hi" status with the wendy clone gal at the gym. It seems if you meet some one from the gym outside the gym and say hi to them there then you are allowed to say hi to them in the gym.

So far this AM has been dulls ville, but anotherealm.com has gotten their stories back up and my latest contest entry is there, Memoirs of a Supervillian. Please leave feed back on the bulliten board if you can. There was some there but it looks like it all got erased in the big reset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home