Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well I spent most of last week in Michigan home of many fine auto manufactures and some greatly poluted lakes. The trip its self was ok, decent food and good hotel room. Unfortunatly the lab I was going up to train was entirly unprepared for me. Their equipment was trash. They hadn't looked over the method we were supposed to be running before hand. And all in all their buildings kind of scared me. It had the look of a post apoctolyptic world war three bunker.

I did have the chance to do a lot of flying durring this trip and will be doing a write up review of airlines for the online magasine Lemorn soon.

I have an odd vision last night. I dreaed that I wastraveling and some one stole my wallet. I went back to the last place I had my wallet and ended up finding it in a trash can, but my meager few dollars were gone along with my licence and credit cards, not good. It ended with me being annoyed that I had to call up and cancle everything. Not really an interesting dream.

What was of interest was the gym this AM. Summer is in full swing and all of the little hotties are in to get their bikiini bodies before it really starts to warm up. Lots of fresh faces, lots of hot bods:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home