Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Had to bring my doggie to the vet today and I thought I would share some of my traveling with doggie rules for the future with you all.

1. Don't start the car, then out the dog in the passanger side, close the door and walk around the car. She has a habbit of jumping up on the door and pushing the lock down and its always the side you are walking over to.

2. Put doggie in the back seat. She may like to sit up front, but she also often decided now would be a good time to sit in your lap. Or deides to give you a kiss and you get a big wet dog nose in your ear.

3. Don't let doggie drive. She may be old enough in dog years, but she has a bad sence of direction and tends to want to stop a lot and sniff.

4. Don't take doggie in the car right after a meal. Overly excited dog equals a lot of barfing.

5. Do take dogie for a short walk before going in the car. Excitement can necessitate bathroom breaks.

Thats about all I have for now. No big dreams last night. today at work I began my weigh, fire, weigh, open, photo, vacuum, weigh...experiments. Loys of work in a big rubber suit, which gets quite hot. At least my Ipod has some charge left.

Well work is a calling.
P.S. having 3 different bosses really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home