Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

This may be my only post for the week, but to give anyone who cares the general update.

I have once again survived the mountain. Though right now my legs hurt so much even a short flight of stairs is a true challenge of wills. It wasn't as cold this year and no snow, so the trip down wouldn't allow for glishading (sliding down on your butt). I took a realm of great photos, for anyone who cares the sony cam cyber shot P93 or something like that is totally awesome.

I only have a short time to write at this moment as I'm being shipped off for michigan in about an hour. Its always exciting to train people on an experiment so complex I've seen instructions on the back of kool-aid packets which are more difficult.

Well thats about all for now. Have a good week all. And rememebr to bring clean socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home