Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Note to the world:
If some day while wondering as you always do, you find your self thnking, 'I should get one of those snazzy plaques for my license plate. But which one really suits me?'
If by some chance you decide the defining phrase of your life is
"I'd rather be Topless"
There are a few things you should concider first.
1. Do you really look that good topless?
a. Are you an A cup? and No miss that paded bra dosen't count.
b. Are your larger than average breasts in good shape? no sagging, streatc hmarks, surgery scars
To diverge for a second when I was on spring break, a few years back We were at this club where some well build chick was doing a little dance if you know what I mean. She had this huge scar of a line accross the top of each boob, now come on who was the moron doctor that though that would be the best place to cut?

2. Are you ready to really accept the toples life style?
a. Flashing all those who ask
b. the intense critique that goes along with parading around half nakid
c. never having to worry if you have a matching bra

Going topless is like wearing spandex, its a privilage and a responsibility, not a natural right.

Tomorrow I will find out who owns that white miata and put them to the test.

I really hope its a chick :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home