Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Note to self: When doing an Ab workout, using a medicine ball, make sure your partner can throw the ball well.
Note to self: (follow up) When doing an Ab workout ising a medicine ball, catch with your hands not your groin.

Well this has been a decent day so far. Good workout at the gym this AM, lots of hotties all shapes and sizes.
The weekend was a complete waste. I didn't get up the fence I wanted to, but I did finish balder's gate on medium. Have to work up some new characters for the extreme mode, because the ones we currently have are way too powerful.

This week both peole who are supposed to be my supervisor are out on vacation so it looks like it will be a fun week.

Lots of dreams last night, don't remember details, but they kept waking me up. I have a feeling the darkness within is trying to find a way out.

Note to self: don't try to write erotica when you are tired sweaty and bored. How you feel translates into what you write.

I did not finish the story I was working on friday. Maybe today or tomorow, hopefully. You can't rush these things some times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home