Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well this day is starting off well. Yesterday I took a "sick day" to gain back a little mental health. Today I get up nice and refreshed after a night of dreams of neon genesis evangelon, quite kick ass I must say.
Well I get to the gym and have myself a decent work out. I ask my friend jeff if he has time for breakfast. He says he does because his boss is taking a one day trip to saint louis. Thsi strikes a chord in my mind. What day is it I ask?
The 23rd he answers.
CRap, I'm supposed to be on that trip. The plane left around 6:15 and by that time its about 7:30. So to make a short story shorter I'm on another sich day to cover me forgetting about the trip:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home