Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 28, 2004

Note to self:
Dinner consisting of Kilbassa (jalepano peper type) and Kraft Mac and Cheeze is a bad idea. Not only does it allow for prolonged gasseous discharge, with a scented propensity, it also leaves me fairly disorianted the next day. Thought that could also be from a fairly sleepless night.
Second not to self: Turn on AC before bed or open a window. Summer is warm, lack of air flow bad. For further info, see note to self 1.

Well as usual my big plans got shot. My DnD group never made it to may well laid out town, so well have to hold off on results of my first talkie adventure until two weeks from now. This is actually a good thing as I will have more tme to flesh everything in the town out now.

On a stroke of good news, my latest story is finally up on anotherealm.com . Its part of a 3 peice story titled "A Devil of a job" at leats I think it is:) I wrote it with two other very talented people and I think its worth a read.

I do have to get my rear in gear and get my contest entry done and in for this months contest, I have something about 1/3 done, but IMO its ass.

The rest of my weekend was spend lounging on the couch and trying to keep the doggie from pestering me.

Note to self three: when buying a dog, check for the words "herding dog" unless you like getting poked by a dog's nose a lot don't get a herding dog. Poke Poke Poke: I want to go out. Poke Poke Poke: I want to play. Poke Poke Poke: pet me. Poke Poke Poke: look what the cat is doing. ARRRRGGGGG stop poking me!!!!!
Poke Poke Poke: you want my stuffed toy.

Well work is calling:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home