Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well I survived telling pretty much everyone yesterday. I still have to talk with one of my bosses, but I hope it will go ok.

I had some wild dreams this morning, it was like being in a movie.
I was on some sort of college campus with a lot of other people. Most of the college had been evacuated due to attacks.
Then there were these sort of beast like animals that were attacking people. Me and a few feriends were able to fight them off. Thats about when we ran into the maker of the beasts, who turned out to be this guy Rich who I used ot work with.
He did some sort of Dr. Moroe sort of magic and the beasts could then morph into dinasaurs.
I wish I could give some more details but thats about all I can remember. It would have been col to watch, high action and adventure and quite the thriller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home