Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, July 12, 2004

I woke up to a grand vision this morning. Stangly enough I had a dream about the new battle star galactica, but it was better than the actual show.
First off we didn't realy talk about the cylons much, they were still big silver toaster oven robots, not stupid human androids.
Second we didn't really do much flying: in fact, I don't even remember seeing a colonial viper anywhere. There was some cool sneaking around sort of cloak and dagger stuff.
Third: None of the lameoid male characters were there.
Fourth: the female characters got nakid a lot and preformed wild sex acts on each other, which I was able to watch and from time to time participate in.
Fifth: I guess it wasn't really that much about the new BSG and was more like a big lesbian + me orgie, but let me tel you it was sooooo much better than the actual show.
They should really hire me to write a few epps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home