Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Interesting dream this morning.  I dreamed I was playing this game I used to play when I was younger, which we titled guns.
Everyone loaded up with a bunch of toy guns, then ran around in the woods and pretended to shoot at each other.  If some one got you, you had to count to ten.  If they tagged you before you got to ten then you were dead, if not ten it was only a glazing shot and you were still in the game.

Strangly I was still me and of the age I am now.  I was playing the game with people fro work and other people I know IRL.  But we didn't have any toy guns.  I remember shooting and tagging a lot of people.  It was also weird because instead of playing in the woods, we were in a big crowd of people playing. 
I ended up chaseing down this hot and I mean hot asian chick who works in the next hall over from me.  She ran and dodged well but I finally for her when she fell and made the tag.
She was the last one left and I had won.
Here the dream takes a twist.  She hurt her ancle so I help her upand then pick her up to carry her.  Instead of one of the normal ways of carrying her I have her side to side with me and I'm holding her around the waist. 
I start to carry her and she starts to tell me how we wouldn't work out as a couple.  this is odd because I never asker her out or anything.  I cary her into this mall and begin to explain to her how we could work as a couple and she shouldn't knock it until she has tried it.  I point out things in shops and get references from people to attest to me statements.
The whole thing is just very odd and the dream ends when she finally agrees to go out with me.
Just very weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home