Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Well Steve is fianlly back so it won't be another fun half day for me.
My old boss is back today too and aparently he wants to meet with me about some project details the new group keeps sending him. Man are they morons.
Last night was another hard core smack down in the world of FF11 fortunatly I didn't die this time. XP loss sucks

Tomorrow night is more of the horror game of D&D and no I don't mean the zombie jump out at you sort of horror. To me the best parts of D&D are the cool abilities you can get and the neat monsters you get to fight. The worst part is those first few levels where you have to go tooth and nail against some sucky goblins, ect. The worst case senerio for me is to be stuck on an island with sucky stuff I can't fight because there is to much of it and because my character is crap. The night would be much better spend staying home and leveling up my FF11 character, who rocks BTW. Maybe I'll feint illness.

Not too much else to report so far, but we'll see how the day progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home