Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Tuesday morning was one of great vision.
I dreamed I travled to a small town out in Ontario to visit some friends of mine.
Strangly enough this town seemed to be a cross between a renfaire and a scifi convention. Most people were dressed in renasance style clothes, with a few in more comic or scifi dress. I found my friends Chris and Mitch pretty easily they were in this large crowd and were sort of slow dancing together to some faster paced string song. Chris was in a blue long velvet dress with a white undershirt with big shakesperian puffy sleeves Mitch was dressed in a full on romeo stage costume, complete with tights.
I say high to both of them and talk for a few minuites, when Penny appears. (Note I have never actually spoken to penny, but I have seen pictures of her) Instead of looking like she does on film, she is a semi dark skinned asian chick. (in reality she is caucasian in both skintone and race). She is dressed in some sort of spiked leather getup, lots of skin, semi small spikes, it runs in strips covering the important areas, but leaving ots of temptations out.
She asks me if I want to go see Jess. I agree and she takes me by the hand and leads me into this hugh stone castle/tower. It has large archways and many steeps leading up to the entrance. As we get close to the door the crowd starts to thin out. She takes me inside and we climb up, around and around, a massive staircase, until we reach a landing, where there is a door. She opens the door and goes in. I follow but stayed near the door as she moved to the center room and lay down in a thin pile of straw or hay.
"I thoguht we were going to see Jess?" I ask.
"She will be along soon," She replies "Until then," She gestures for me to come over ot her. With some slight hesitation I do. As I draw near she reaches up and grabs me and pulls me down into a long smooth kiss, wraping her legs around me. It feels like some sort of James bond set up.
The door opens. I look up to see Jess there, but looking not quite herself. She is taller and fairly lithe and clothed in a long dark dress. she smiles seductivly and aproaches. As I reach out to her,
The blasted alarm goes off, ruining the whole thing.

All I can say for people reading Ontario seems like a totally cool place and I recomend you take a trip there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home