Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, August 12, 2004

its count down time, 1 day 4 hours to go.
Damn HR still dosen't know I'm leaving and their website is about the most useless thing, if you want to know who your rep is or how to quit.
Well I decided to releive a lot of stress in my current life and skip my game tonight. Its really a sad day in the life of Ryan, when not playing D&D is less stressful than playing. for any who don't know me, I love this game about almost all else, those things being:
BZ, the doggie, and maybe paintball (family doasen't count you have to love them).

well today we're going out to lunch at ortega's, mexican resturant. Its a total dive and the food is only mildly better than taco bell, but it will be a good time.
Tomorow I'm being taken out by the work crew, so more fun, then its time to hand in my badge, corporate cards and everything else. this is kind of a sad time for me. There are a lot of peopel I'll miss. And a lot of people who I won't even say good by to, so I'll doso for a few of them here.
By little blond girl, I wish I knew your name
by Lynn, you are hot but should smile more
By Monica, you are also hot and smile a lot, but it would have been nice to actually be introduced to you at one time.
By bitchy girl with the glasses and pony tail, even without the glasses and pony tail, you're not that hot.

Well I'm being called off to lunch may write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home