Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, August 20, 2004

well its been a few days since i was able to post. Leaving Pfizer was somewhat hard, but mostly in a mental sence, as security there just let me wonder out the door with all sorts of crap i had collected over the years. There are friends there I will miss fortunatly i will still be able to see many of them.
Yesterday was my first day of orientation. I think Grad school is going to work out well. There were some cool people there inculding some gal who is into Nero, a LARP. We had a long chat about the character she plays, it was pretty funny and sounded like a good time.
The big question now is can i get the advisor and rotation I want. I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home