Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Well it was another wild weekend. Last wekend was Film Fest in newhaven. the flis this year were much better than last. I don't know if it was just better submissions or a better eye picking them, but it was good.
Some of my favorites:
Robot rompus: An AI is placed in a class of 1st graders halarity enses. first off this is one of the most hideous robots I have ever seen. One global dolls eye, one screen eye, a drop down jaw filled with crappy jarred bits of metal teeth, which tends to drool oil, a single claw like arm and treadmill feet. The writing was just brilliant nd thhe kids reactions were great.

Unicornimation, "A love story": Ever wonder what it looks loke when two animted unicorns get it on? Well wait no longer. Lots of horn fucking and blow jobs, also hysterical.

The Plunge: guy attempts to propose to his action packed girlfriend by setting up a parachute jump for them. Great facial expression acting, nice premise an script.

There were a ton of other good films but those were the best.
I got to see all or most of my film buddies again and strangly enough most of them didn't seem to have changed at all. It was almost like going back in time. Maybe its just that my life tends to be broken up in random large scale changes that I have somewhat become accustomed to.

I ran a gel today of a PCR that was done friday. I am very hopeful.

Last few days have been full of dreams. this morning's was very vivid of fighting someone with axes and other choping type weapons. Kind of scary, kind of cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home